A caulking sealant at the top
Developed to produce durable waterproof seals, Sonneborn’s NP1 sealer has one of the weakest shrinking factors. It is therefore perfect for all climates.
Drying less quickly than most sealants, it provides more time for the application and shaping of caulking joints. This greatly improves the aesthetics of the joints.
Sonneborn’s NP1 an almost odourless sealant.
Very little odorous and non-toxic, it is perfect for indoor and outdoor uses. It adheres properly to the frames of windows and cladding of aluminum, wood or vinyl not to mention concrete and masonry. It is also approved for application in food preparation and handling areas.
Its high performance allows the application of joints with a maximum width of 1-1/2 inches and a maximum depth of 1/2 inch.
Available in several colours, the NP1 sealant blends with most substrates.
NP1 terms of employment:
- Expansion joints
- Curtain walls
- Front panels
- Roof edges
- Aluminium, wood and vinyl door frames, windows and siding
- Concrete and masonry
- It can be applied to temperatures below freezing
Elite Caulking Loves Sonneborn Sealant
- It speeds up the application and makes the joints cleaner
- It can be painted
- It offers excellent flexibility to keep dynamic seals watertight
- It’s available in ULTRA BLANC for a durable and durable hue