- Your windows no longer offer the clear, unobstructed view that any window had to provide?
- An accumulation of fog obstructs the transparency of your windows?
- Rings mark the tiles inside the double glazing?
Find the pleasure of a new window, transparent, 100% clean with flawless windows by de-debugging yourthermos.
It is with the years that the sealant of your double glazing dries, cracks and lets seep in just what it takes no moisture or moistened air. The mist invades the interior of the double glazing, spoils the transparency of the tiles and loses its insulating power.
You think you’ll have to
change the thermos,
or even change the whole window…
Maybe not! Despite the fact that we are more considering the replacement of thermos, the de-fog of thermos consists of removing the mist, moisture and traces of dirt such as the dark circles that have settled between the two or three layers of glass. This is an option that can reduce your budget in the short to medium term.
Naturally, the de-fog only takes place on a thermos whose frame is in good condition.
After a de-scaling work, the thermos glazing is refurbished, they are clear and clear and regain their insulating power.
The de-fog of thermos windows has two advantages
- It avoids the costs of unnecessary window replacement in good condition
- It makes a thermos last that doesn’t really need to be changed.
The de-fog is therefore
- In the renovation process
- Less waste
- Renewed energy efficiency.
De-escalation is clearly part of a sustainable development perspective.
A free estimate? Call 450-473-3548
What’s the price? What’s the deadline? What damage?
The price of de-debugging thermos windows is very economical; count $60 for a classic window, of course the size of the window counts. For a good assessment of the cost of de-debugging YOUR thermos, a specialist will have to travel.
You’ll find that the price is 50-80% less expensive than a window replacement or the thermos itself.
De-fog, a highly effective state-of-the-art process
The de-fog does not require the dismantling of the window, it takes place on the spot, it is a clean work that leaves no damage to you, at the end of the work:
- no dust to sweep
- no damage to your window,
- no paint retouching to be done.
- The room is as clean as when the workersarrived.
At the end of the drying process, the thermos becomes new.
The four steps of window debugging:
- Drilling the windows at opposite points
- Cleaning the internal surfaces of the glazing by injections of non-toxic and biodegradable products.
This step removes accumulated or glued dust residue and promotes rapid drying of glass surfaces.
- Injection of a drying agent. This process eventually allows the disappearance of the mist. Moisture will fade 100% in a few days
- Filling holes with invisible “corks.”
The process needs time
At the end of the technician’s intervention, the thermos is much clearer, but not perfect: why?
The final drying will take from a few days to a few weeks depending on
- The outside temperature;
- The hygrometric conditions of the moment;
- The cardinal exposure of thermos;
- The nature of the de-escalation.
The day after the work, the thermos will be drunk inside. There will even be more than before the intervention of professionals. This mist will slowly subside over time, demonstrating that the drying process is well underway and functioning normally.
The presence of this disturbing and uncomfortable mist is normal,it will disappear in a few weeks.
The mist will gradually drain until your thermos is completely moisture-free (fog) and at that time, the maximum clarity of your thermos will be reached. This process will take place within 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the case.
If after two months your double or triple thermal glazing is not ultra transparent, a total warranty of on average 10 years (this is rare in this industry and really generous). A team returns and provides a diagnosis and applies the guarantee to ensure total satisfaction.
A renovation geared towards a sustainable economy.
Thanks to de-fog techniques, thermos windows regain their thermal performance and have their lifespan extended.
As part of the search for better energy efficiency, cleaning vents and filters is also proposed.
The ecological and eco-responsible aspect
The products used for the de-pumping of thermos do not affect the environment, they are stamped “green”, they are approved and certified by responsible bodies.
- The de-fog technique corresponds to a renovation, an on-site recycling of your thermos windows. Nothing is thrown away; everything stays in place.
- By extending the life of your windows, you make the life of your windows last.
- By restoring the insulating properties of your glazing, you reduce your energy impact on the environment.
- You are acting eco-responsible by combating pollution
- You reduce the amount of material unnecessarily discarded;
- You limit the need for new windows (transport and packaging rarely eco-responsible)
To over-repel the de-fog of thermos, this inconvenient fog problem can prove irreversible. In this case you will still be replacing the thermos, which is also more economical than the complete window replacement.
Ask our specialist for a technical diagnosis.
The de-fog of a thermos window to regain the original clarity to your double and triple glazing.