The most common questions
- Why choose elite l’entreprise calfing?
- Is Elite Cauldration insured?
- Are employees insured or covered by the CSST?
- Do you have a licence in force with the Quebec Building Authority (RBQ)?
- Can I have a cost estimate over the phone, and do you need to visit the premises in order to bid?
- Do we have to be present at the estimate?
- Do you provide written quotes?
- Why is it so important to do the caulking again?
- What are the potential savings in energy costs if we do the caulking again?
- When is it possible to do the caulking again?
- How do I know if it’s time to do the caulking again?
- We plan to have new windows installed in the next 2 to 3 years, but the current caulking needs to be redone. What to do?
- What type of sealant should be used?
- Can we choose the color of the new sealant?
- Can the color of the sealant change over time?
- Are there sealants that are better suited to certain climatic conditions?
- How can we pay for the caulking work?
- Do I have to give a deposit at the signing of the contract? If so, when?
- Do we need a permit and signage? If so, who is doing it?
- Should the work be done by employees with CCQ competency cards?
- Who can use the lifting equipment?
- Do I have to redo all the caulking joints at the same time?
- Are you repairing the masonry?
- Should mortar seals be sealed in the lightening of doors and windows?
- Do you repair elements of the roof?
How can we pay for the caulking work?
The work is payable in full as soon as the work has been completed to your full satisfaction in accordance with the mutual respect of the bid previously approved by you. The total amount of work can be paid in different ways: cash, check, direct payment INTERAC, VISA or MasterCard
Do I have to give a deposit at the signing of the contract?
If so, when?
We must only require a deposit when we have to commit on your behalf in order to reserve the lifting equipment, confirm applications for permits and signage or any other service that we will have to book in advance. Deposits are used to ensure that we will be able to assume these responsibilities in cases of cancellation without notice or deferral of work. Depending on the nature of the commitments, deposits are due one to two weeks before work begins.