Elite caulking is recommended by CAA Quebec. This recognition of the qualities of our caulking company has been in effect since October 2017 and it is not without some pride that we announce this approval.
We know how important consumer confidence is in the world of construction and the Internet, by establishing itself in the search for reliable companies, has increased the opportunity for customers to express their confidence or inconvenience.
Beyond Google Plus, Facebook likes or page testimonials from websites, the recognition of CAA, a federation more than a century old, is a kind of consecration, because it is a recognition that is earned over time and that cannot be manipulated.
CAA a guarantee of seriousness and confidence for consumers
Established in 1904, theCanadian Automobile Association(CAA) is the largest representative and advocate for motorists in:
- Transportation policies in Canada;
- Road infrastructure;
- Environmental problems;
- Road safety and prevention;
- Economic issues and road tourism.
Although this federation was originally formed to support the automotive world, different areas of expertise have been added to protect consumers, the world of residential construction and insurance are part of it.
Each province has its own local federation and certifies a number of reference companies.
The quality of caulking recommended by CAA Quebec
The CAA selects and certifies the best companies in Quebec by industry after assessing them, the number one criterion is the quality of service!
Each company recommended in the residential sector is evaluated according to criteria that combine rigour and impartiality. :
Credibility and skills
- Number of years in business,
- Compulsory permits and licences,
- Professional affiliations,
- Checking complaints, etc.
- The company’s financial health
- Rolling stock
- Presence on the Quebec Business Register,
- Contracts and invoices,
- Tax numbers,
- Liability insurance
Reputation of the company
CAA conducts a client survey through an independent specialist firm, the survey focuses on:
- The quality of the work carried out,
- Customer service,
- Courtesy of staff and
- Returns of calls
The selected company must therefore have been in business for some time and demonstrate great professionalism, both in the quality of the work it does and on the customer service it offers.
Mediation in case of dissatisfaction.
Concrete recourse that does not result in any pricing to members in cases of disagreement between the client and the company certified in construction and assimilated of the CAA-Québec network on the quality of the work done.
A mediation appeal file concerns:
- A dispute between the recommended construction/housing company over the execution of work described and quantified in a quote.
- The applicant must be a CAA-Québec member before the start of the work, at the time of the application and for the duration of the conciliation.
- To file a dispute only concerns work carried out at the applicant’s primary or secondary residence (this excludes work with friends, children or any other temporary residence).
- The application must be accompanied by all the documents related to the application (submission, plans, invoice, contract, warranty, etc.).
An easy and concrete remedy
CAA-Québec takes the time to receive the complaint and investigates with the two belligerents. The federation then implements the possible means of conciliation in order to find common ground and solutions to the problem raised.
The company that is a member of the network is a signatory to an agreement that commits it to respond and submit to the CAA-Québec Mediation and Conciliation Program will have to respond and take into account the decisions of the mediation commission.
Elsewhere in Quebec: 1-888-627-6666